Do you have a mala that needs some TLC?
Eventually all malas need to be restrung. When a mala breaks it is simply a sign that it is time to set new intentions in your life that will better serve you.
I can restring your mala, add in missing beads and create a handmade tassel so it is as good as new and ready to last you many more years to come.
Repairs can usually be turnaround in two weeks, depending on availability of your preferred thread and replacement beads (excluding shipping time).
- Simply choose whether you would like your mala hand knotted or hand strung using seed beads instead of knots – and add to your cart.
- Complete the online checkout process.
- Once I receive your order I will email you the address to send your mala for repair (please note, this postage cost is not included in order cost)
- If available, email me photos of your mala before it broke – I will use this as a guide for my repairs.
- I will email you to confirm the colour of thread I will use to string the mala, the beads I will use if any need replacing, and the colour of the tassel.
- Repairs are usually completed within two weeks of receiving your mala – I will ship it to back to you as soon as possible so you can start enjoying your revitalised mala! (This postage cost is covered by the postage paid on this order.)
If you have any questions please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0416 145 468.