Designed and hand knotted in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder, this mala has been made with natural Rudraksha seeds and Lapis Lazuli.
Using the Rudraksha seeds to promote mental and emotional balance, the Lapis Lazuli brings you clarity, nurtures your intuition and strengthens your ability to control your life.
Often known as the stone of truth, this crystal inspires honesty in both words and spirit. Promoting clear communication with others, Lapis Lazuli is also said to help us improve our ability to perceive accurately, as well as strengthening our inner vision. Unsurprisingly it is linked to our Third Eye, heightening both our internal and external awareness, whilst helping us to more clearly see opportunities and find solutions to problems in our way.
Rudraksha seeds are said to be formed from the tears of Lord Shiva and have been used throughout history to help balance the mind and emotions. They absorb positive energy, storing and magnifying it over time, creating a spiritual cocoon for the wearer. The longer the seeds are worn and used for meditation the more powerful the seeds become.
All malas are blessed and cleansed before they begin their journey to you.
Length: approx. 45cm
- 108 seeds/beads (excluding spacer beads)
- 100% natural 5 mukhi 6mm Rudraksha seeds
- Lapis Lazuli 6mm beads
- Silver guru bead
- Silver plated filigree spacer beads
- Silver coloured glass spacer beads
- Silk thread, hand knotted
- Polyester tassel – please be careful not to wet tassel as colour may run onto clothes
- All our malas are designed and handmade in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder
- Every mala comes in its own gift pouch, with a description of the crystals, seeds or stones used in the design.
IMPORTANT: All our materials are natural and as such you will see variations in colour, shape and texture. This is part of their beauty! Colour in photos may vary slightly from real life, though every effort is made to make the photos as true to life as possible.