This mala draws on the energy transmitting power of Quartz and protective energy of natural Rudraksha seeds to guide you towards a sense of optimism and balance.
With its energising properties, Quartz can help lift your outlook, giving you the emotional and physical vitality to take on the day!
Quartz helps clear your mind so you can ‘see’ more clearly: both externally and internally. This assists you to view things as they really are, to overcome unfounded self-criticism and to challenge doubts that might surface due to fear.
Rudraksha seeds are said to be formed from the tears of Lord Shiva and have been used throughout history to help balance the mind and emotions. They absorb positive energy, storing and magnifying it over time, creating a spiritual cocoon for the wearer. The longer the seeds are worn and used for meditation the more powerful the seeds become.
All malas are blessed and cleansed before they begin their journey to you.
Length: approx. 48.5cm
- 108 seeds/beads (excluding spacer beads)
- 100% natural 5 mukhi 6mm Rudraksha seeds
- Quartz 6mm beads
- Gold filigree guru bead
- Gold coloured glass spacer beads
- Silk thread, hand knotted
- Cotton tassel
- All our malas are designed and handmade in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder
- Every mala comes in its own gift pouch, with a description of the crystals, seeds or stones used in the design.
IMPORTANT: All our materials are natural and as such you will see variations in colour, shape and texture. This is part of their beauty! Colour in photos may vary slightly from real life, though every effort is made to make the photos as true to life as possible.